Twitter
RSS

August

It's August already! I can't really believe it, time is like flying so fast than any other bullet train in the world because new year is still so happening in my mind. It's fast even I'm not studying for the most of the months this year.

God is so faithful, gracious and wonderful. AWESOME says it all. You can give me one whole day and I can just tell you all the wonderful things HE has done or provided me throughout the whole week. God is good.

Sorry for haven't been updating that often. These are the summaries of my past week. Went for dimsum on wednesday with great friends. We had great time fellowshipping with one another. Then went to Penang Hill! It was awesome to see Penang from a bird's view. And guess what? The tram broke down the next day we went. Praise the Lord, for HIS favor is with us.

Then didn't do anything much except working and going to church. That's all. And I believe this week is going to be an awesome week again!

Take care ya! God bless and have a blessed week ahead!

Man's way leads to hopeless end, God's way leads to an endless hope! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009