Twitter
RSS

Final Week

Before I say anything, Happy Belated Birthday to my mum and Michelle Anne!

Michelle, Hope u had a blast down in Melacca! Haha. May the Lord bless all your undertakings and once again, Happy Belated Birthday!

Janisha, Michelle and Me
I just realized she just loves to camwhore too! LOL

I had a busy weekend, it was a tiring one but I had fun and enjoyed myself in the Lord.

Imagine this, Friday night I was working closing. I reached home at 2am and slept at 3! Then woke up at 7 on Saturday morning to work opening till 2. After 2, I rushed back home and bathed then went to Photography workshop conducted by Bro Arden Khoo. I tell you, I learned lots of insights about photography, it was awesome! Then meeting at 6 then Ignite as usual and ended the night with supper. Super tiring right?

So this week will be my final week working. I'm so excited! And time really flies. My cousin will be reaching Penang on this coming Saturday (Stop by Hong Kong on Thursday before coming to Msia on Sat) and we'll just have a great time, so much things to catch up especially football! The season is back, the fever is back too! LOL.

So today (Monday) is my off day, gonna have plenty of rest. Tuesday night, Bible Study with Ps Susan Tang, Wednesday Prayer Conference at PCC, Thursday night doing MFC games stall preparations, Friday night Prayer meeting, Saturday I'll be sharing in Chung Hwa CF and selling tickets at Queens and Sunday Church and then hangouts!

Busy week right? I'm just so glad all the days are all filled up and I pray and believe all of the days will be a fruitful one!

Have a blessed and great week ahead! God bless! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009