Twitter
RSS

Faith + Hope + Love

Last Monday I bought the album Faith+Hope+Love by Hillsong from Salvation in Midland. It's a good album. Seriously, few songs in this album really ministered to me. Praise God!


I had Coffee Bean Salmon Bagel for free! Yay! My STARBUCKS customer chia me COFFEE BEAN salmon bagel! HAHAHAHAHA.

I enjoyed working with awesome friends. Monday night was Firdaus last night working. We had burger party. Somehow God just brought all of us to Island Plaza. We didn't plan anything but somehow everyone just came to Island Plaza that night even Ian, Seeling and Ah Kong & Ah Ma! We all ate burger that night!

Tuesday I worked morning (back-to-back) for 8 hours also. Was super tired, but got no time to rest. After work, went out with William to Hamediyah for Ayam Ros with rice! It was awesome! Then Bible study, though I was tired but I really enjoyed and learned a lot of things from the message shared by Sis Jessie!

Tmrw working again, 8 hours! It's gonna be a long day again but I praise God for everything HE had done, the very small thing to the very ultimate gift of salvation and love!

The Joy of the Lord is my strength!

Hope you guys enjoyed yourself throughout the week in the Lord.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009