Twitter
RSS

Blessed Birthday Daisy

Seriously, my blog has turned to a dedications site. Maybe I should say, for advertisement, please contact me! HAHA. I was just joking.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been super busy with my work, but I'm glad that I'm quiting on next Friday. So need anything with discounts? Contact me ASAP.

Back to the MAIN TOPIC. It's Dais Birthday! Once again Blessed Birthday! I hope you will have a blast down in Singapore! All the best in everything you do! Continue serving the Lord in dance ministry ya and may the Lord memberkatimu selama-lamanya! God bless you! Take care =)

Dais, Fenn, Rize and CM

Going out now with Edward! Have a blessed day ahead!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009