Twitter
RSS

Blessed Birthday Rize!

Sorry for the late late post, was super busy! And I had a super great time with God during the two sessions with Ps Susan Tang.

Anyway Blessed birthday Rize! May the Lord showers you blessings upon blessings in your life according to HIS perfect will. Take care and hope to go to Popeyes again with you soon! Hehe. You have been such a great blessing to me in terms of mentoring me and while I was in Singapore. And I enjoyed serving together with you by helping out others. Thank you and I hope you had a great one!


Rize and me - Merlion shot

Rize and me - Science center

Popeyes!!!! Saliva also wanna come out already. Best fried chicken ever! Hehe

Blessed belated birthday Rize!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009