Twitter
RSS

Starbucks

I can still remember clearly when I did my first impression with Alice back in April. Time flies so fast as though it's just a glimpse and now I've completed my job or rather got my past 4 months filled with knowledge and earned some pocket money. I thank God, I met some great people there, great people to work with and great customers. We exchanged knowledge on coffee, world issues, shared about our journey walking with our beloved Christ and many more, I'm just glad that I'm part of all these.

Definitely, I'm gonna miss them. From my very friends that taught me the things in Starbucks, to the partners that I work along side with and new partners that I taught. It was a great experience. Great mentality that they had while working though we still did had ups and downs. But it's about character building, no one is perfect remember? Haha.

Firdaus, Gee and Me



PS: They're all my partners-in-crime! Wahahahah! LOL!
Friends missing (no picture): Annas, Ian, Seeling, Torres, Vivian, Emma, Sam, Kuan Huey.

Thats all! =) Kam Sia Chu!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009