Twitter
RSS

Updates

Yeah, finally updates about myself. I noticed I haven't been much updating about myself. All I blogged was all about dedications and invitations. So, now it's time for you all to know what am I up to! LoL.

I've settled my hostel application. Got a place to stay - Cova Square! Praise God, I'll accept any roommates that God appoints. =)

Last Tuesday, I had dim sum with Edward and Ben at Bali Hai. It was awesome, early in the morning, a fresh cup of chinese tea after so many cups of coffee. LOL. We had fun eating and chatting. And now out of a sudden pula, I'm craving for dim sum! LoL. Dim Sum anyone?

About my working, it's been 3 months already and I'm still enjoying it. Maybe because of the lovely customers that became my friends and partners that I'm working with. But I'm gonna quit soon in one months time. Sad =(

What's next? Jenny will be going down KL already and I will have less one friend here to hang out with. Penang First Mega Food Carnival is up! Trust me, it's gonna be a blast! My gps says so! Haven't grab a ticket? Come buy it from me, it's on sale now! Hurry!

The sixth form people went to Muka Head and they didn't jio me but Lydia! =( I miss them! But I'm glad that they had fun =)

I was playing with google translate and my name looks cool in Japanese! Lol.

It's ジェームズ低嘉-明

Have a great day ahead people! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009