Twitter
RSS

Encouragements

I just got back from breakfast, church, Queensbay and Gurney. Today was a total blast! Church was awesome, God is forever AWESOME and I had great time hanging out with Ivan, Shir Hoay, Datuk Mich, Melanie and Shia Wen with her friend Hui May. I and Ivan together with Shir Hoay then took bus all the way down to gurney before going back home. So now here I am and working later! Gonna have fun as well!

Well the main idea of this post is to share some quotes and encouragements that I learnt all these years that really keeps me motivated and going on! Hope it will minister to you all!

When we are down to nothing. God is up to SOMETHING!

Every disappointment is God's APPOINTMENT

Male by birth but Man by CHOICE

You don't have to be the best in doing something, You just need to do your best.

Do your best, God will do the rest!

We don't have to be able to do things, we just need to be willing.

Lastly, the recent one I learnt from Pastor Issac Joe,
We don't need a degree to serve God, We ONLY need the temperature to serve God!

Add-on
Be Yourself, No one does it better!

You say:"I'm always worried and frustrated."
God says:"Cast all your cares on me."
1 Peter 5:7

God bless you =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009