Twitter
RSS

Congrats and Bon Voyage!

First of all, Congratulations to Torres, my last time Starbucks shift supervisor, as tmrw is her wedding day! She's gonna get married tmrw! Haha. Really congrats. May the Lord be the witness of your marriage and grant all blessings, peace, joy, health and wealth into this marriage abundantly! Take care when you get down to NZ! God bless you!

Bon Voyage to my friend Jenny! She's been in the same group as me whenever there's a presentation or field trip with Malaysian Nature Society MNS. She's leaving to KL on Sunday for her Bpharm, also another pharmacist! LoL. Take care and all the best in everything you do! I'll catch up with you when I get down to KL. =)

And I was looking facebook to find her picture, I decided to upload some! I miss all my friends! =(
That's her, Jenny!

Didn't know I look so thin back then! =p

Jenny and me with all the kids with Malaysian Nature Society in action! LoL

From left: Janisha (Brisbane - Queensland Tech), Jenny (KL - MUCH), Michelle Anne (Melacca - MMU), Jo Ann (KL - IMU), Madeline (Penang - Lawyer Schl), me still waiting for September, Jo-ey also waiting for September. See, all my friends CHAO already, that's sad! LoL

MNS is action! =)

=) I just got back from Hokkien Camp service, it was AWESOME! Fuhh, their faith is like mountains of solid rocks!

Bye, see ya in Ignite! God bless you!

And Blessed Birthday Joyce! my tai kah cheh last time. LoL.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009