Twitter
RSS

Blessed Birthday Pr Jon

Pastor Jon was my youth pastor when I was back in TOG with my parents. He's now pastoring in Eagle Point Church. Indeed, he's the influential figure in my life that taught me to grow and how to serve God when I was very young (age of 12 I think). Click here for his facebook.

Anyway, Blessed birthday Pastor Jonathan! Thanks for everything. You've taught me on God's word, prepared me for the world and taught me how to be a leader, you always make sure my foundation is found on solid rock! Thank you for being such a blessing to me! Thank you for everything that you have done in raising me in the Lord. I will always remember your lawak-ness too! Haha.

May the Lord bless all your undertakings abundantly and brings peace, joy, health and wealth to your household and ministries! Take care and Have a blast! GBU!

This was taken in year 2004. Pr Jon in Orange! He looks slim back in 2004! Haha.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009