Twitter
RSS

Finally!

Finally my blog skin is done! Finally changed it for the first time ever since I blogged. Phew! I promised not to touch HTML code ALONE anymore. LoL. Finally, it's done!

This template will last with me for at least 2 years. Haha. Thank God for all the friends especially Melvin, Ben and Alan for the help and advises. It took my two days to place all my gadgets back in position. LoL.

I'm loving this blog. It's all about my happenings, sad or happy, ups or downs, it's all about my walk with HIM. I hope this blog will continue to inspire, be informative and helpful to you all readers out there! And thanks for being a loyal reader of mine! =)

"Your love brings me to my knees again,
We're gonna bring an anthem of love,
We're gonna live for You now"

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009