Twitter
RSS

Updates - To do List

Hey people, I'm free now so decided to write.

Like I said, Room77 was AWESOME. Part of the photos are up in Facebook. Click here for pictures in facebook uploaded by Melvin and IGNITE-Youth.

Everything had been awesome. Praise God, Room77 is really a victory report. Many turned up that day and many didn't turn up as well, but in anyway we still give thanks.

IGNITE-Youth. I just love serving together with them as a team for God!
Woo-hoooo! (A lot more people too besides in this photo)

So what's next? Basically, for me, I believe it's time for me to really settle myself down and prepare myself for my studies. Therefore, I got a whole lot long list of things to do in these one month plus before I start my holiday with cousins who are coming back from England this 20th August.

1. I got to slowly pass all my stuff in IGNITE to new people. Especially the new follow-up list.
2. I got to send in my hostel forms, EPF withdrawal and PTPTN forms. Basically forms, forms and forms to fill up.
3. Prepare myself for KL.
4. Mass and Spring cleaning for my room. You guys can't imagine how messy is my room. Haha.
5. Earn as much as I can from working. Going to quit soon.

I have to do 5 main tasks above in a period between now till 20th August. Then after that, it's all about holiday. I dunno where to go yet, but I'll be going for holiday with my cousins who are back from UK that time.

So that's basically all of it. This year I dunno why, time really flies. As in like super fast! Haha. People, Christmas is coming! Get ready your heart, practices and dresses and shirts too! HAHAHA.

This saturday, I have a badminton competition organised by Men's Fellowship.I'm partnering with Uncle Alan Ban. Haha.

Mega Food Carnival is coming too! Please grab hold of tickets and prepare to makan! Hahaha.

Comments (2)

WIN the competition!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I miss playing badminton with you or jogging! we should do it again! AHAHAHA. Yeah hopefully, there are some better pairs though! lol, first round meet them, sure habis already wan! lol

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009