Twitter
RSS

Awesome days

Last Sunday, I had wonderful dimsum for breakfast with friends in Bali Hai before going to church in 286. We had a great time chatting, eating and taking pictures. Praise the Lord! For pictures, click here, it's uploaded by Ivan. After that, church was ever awesome. Love Pastor Sophia's message, even in Hokkien Camp Night service I attended last Friday.


Then went Gurny after church, watched Hannah Montana again while eating McD inside the cinema. Haha, Then I had dinner with family then work.

For Monday, I got my hair cut in Hair Impression. I look much neater this time. LOL. Then nothing much besides working.

I went for the prayer and fasting session in Hunza on Tuesday after droping my dad to work. It was AWESOME. Been praying and interceeding for people and nations all over the world. Before going to Hunza, I dropped by my old house which my dad sold it off last year. I miss that place, that house is the place I grew up. I stayed there since I was 4 until 17 before moving to Pulau Tikus and Tanjong Tokong. I somehow prayed to God that I will buy back the house one day when I have the money. LoL.

My house in Gelugor last time

The backyard where I always cycle and play sports with my cousins.

And for today, I went Gurney with Jo-ey just now and Ananda for dinner with her. Had fun catching up with each other. Met Shin Juey there with his friends as well. Overall, I had a great time! Praise the Lord.

Penang First Mega Food Carnival, please grab hold the ticket from me now! It's gonna be awesome! See you there! God bless you!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009