Twitter
RSS

Room77

It was a blast. Praise God. I'm very tired now, so wont explain in details.

First of all, Thank God for giving me the chance to be part of HIS plans and works Room77.

Thank you Holy Spirit for guiding me all the time. At first FEW seconds it was me, kinda nervous, but then after that, it is all about HIM guiding me! Woo-hooo!

Next is all my ushers and follow ups sekalian, thank you. Continue to keep the fire burning HOT for God.

And thanks to all the friends that supported me with prayers, words of encouragement and messages.

Thank You! It was AWESOME. Praise and all glory be to God, HIM alone.

Good night, shall post up pictures when I have them! =) GBU!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009