Twitter
RSS

What I've up to?

Time for update about my happenings again. Haha.

As some of you all know, I have lesser and lesser friends in Penang already. All went to their Uni. So, last Wednesday, I registered for my IELTS. Thursday, me and Ben and Neil went to Prangin to cut hair and buy shoes for Neil. Nothing much, just normal hang outs with usual pals. Friday, we went to Gladys's newphew mini bday party. Blessed bday Christopher! Though I know he cant read this yet, but I pray to God that he'll be one powerful man of God when he grow up next time. (PS: Edward, I lazy to transfer the pictures to my computer and post it up ler) So pictures, next time! LoL.

Saturday, went to Star Edu fair, then went to Thomson's place for makan. Haha. Ignite was always and ever awesome! Sunday, picked Ben up, church then went to Edu fair again. LoL. Met up with Ley and Jenny to enquire about the recognition of La Trobe stuff.

So, this week (tmrw) is my last week in Penang. LoL. But I'll be busy preparing my IELTS. Monday to Thursday (2 to 5) and morning as well. but I'll be free for Friday and Sunday! Hahaha. So we PARTY ok? Haha. Then thats it for my holiday in Penang. LoL.

So till then. Please please please pray for my IELTS, I find that my english has became cacat-ed since I finished my SAM. Thanks and Bye! Hehe

Tonight, Man Utd shall lift up Carling cup!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009