Twitter
RSS

Upates

I have been staying at home Thursday and Friday. So, I have been playing PS3 Resistance and NDS Pokemon a lot. Haha. Because my cousins now are having holiday so i'm spending more time with them. LoL. Quite boring ler at times. LOL.

Anyway I went to their IT fair (PC fair) last week and it was so packed! LoL.




And tmrw, I'm going to Beth's cells BBQ outing. Haha. I actually got sick of BBQ already ler, but since they invited me and I'm bored, so might as well go ler.
So what's up next week? Singapore zoo and Flyer! Haha. Till then!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009