Twitter
RSS

Bored

I'm bored. That's why I'm here. It has been raining whole day here. Nothing much left to do. I would say I have nothing left to do here. LoL.

The more I read friend's blogs, I find myself missing Penang even more. I want to blog, but I have nothing to blog. LOL. So, I'm mainly crapping here. Haha.

Well, life here is not as easy as back in Penang. Everyone is so obedient and the law here is super strict.

Another thing I realised about myself is, I give in too much. Really too much. For an example, whenever people confront me about certain facts, I will just follow whatever they said regarding how true is their facts. But I know deep down inside, I'm correct. But so often I will say I'm wrong at the outside. Am I being a hypocrite?

Oh well, this is just me. Sigh.

I need to go already. This is a random one! Bye!

Comments (1)

i think this is being submissive. although we don't agree sometimes but then have to submit to others, esp those in higher authority because God somehow placed them above us. =)

but this is not applicable if they ask you to do bad stuff lah! =P

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009