Twitter
RSS

My Students

Hey, I'm free, so I decided to dedicate this post to 2 and only 2 of my students. They did quite well in the subjects that I tought them and I'm very happy for them. Praise the Lord.

One is Aaron, he messaged me last night to tell me about his results! LOL. He scored 95 for his add math! Praise the Lord.

Second is Shir Hoay, she scored 79 (Highest in class) for her biology and might change to 83 due to some error. Praise the Lord too! =D

Haha, this is my present for you both! =p

Take care and keep it up! All the best. To God be the glory!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009