Twitter
RSS

Raffles

Supposingly, I planned to go China town today, but in the end, I ended up myself in Raffles place. That area is a city center and there are a lot of historical sites. LoL. At first, I was lost, but in the end, I managed to find my way to the Merlion! Ha! I'm not that poor in navigation. LoL. Anyway, it was a nice place there along Singapore river.


This is self-cam-whoring! Haha
And this picture was taken by a tourist!


Singapore Flyer (Eye of Sg)
Man Utd (Sigh, reminds me of defeat to Fulham)
Singapore!

And this really takes me back to the memories back in Penang Chulia Street's Curry mee and Chicken rice behind St Xavier! LoL

Till then!

Comments (2)

hey hey.. where's tat MU shop??!??! i wan the add.. next time go sg MUZ stop by there de.. hee..

its in clarke quay! haha near raffles

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009