Twitter
RSS

Meeting with Charles and of Pulau Ubin

Yesterday night, i met up with Charles. For some of you doesn't know who is he, let me intro him to you guys. He was my youth and cell leader back 5 years ago and now he's working in Singapore. We had a great catch up last night. We chat about a lot of stuff on our friends, where and how have they been. It's wonderful. We went to Suntec Mall and ate japanese buffet in a restaurant, right just opposite of ROCK auditorium where service of Pastor Joseph Prince's church is held. And he chia me! We had a great meal and time! Thanks Charles!

Pai Syeh, we chat and ate until I forgotten to take a picture with him, so for my reader's sake, I'll just post up some foods and his photo! =p

Snow crab and all the sushi(s)


That's him!

Charles, if you're reading this, thanks much for the meal! I enjoyed catching up everything with you! God bless you in all your undertakings and works! Have fun in your upcoming holiday to Hong Kong!

Next is today, I went to Pulau Ubin with my cousin and aunt. Pulau Ubin is situated north east of Singapore. We went to Changi fishing jetty and went there through ferry. We cycled throughout the island and it was tiring! LoL. Now, I shall let the pictures do the talking!






And I got sunburnt now! LoL. Till then!
People, have fun in the conference! GBU!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009