Twitter
RSS

All Geared up!

I've been busy with my preparation for IELTS.

Dad just bought the ticket. It's a BUS ticket (not plane), leaving at 9.15 morning next Monday.

I'll not be free until Sunday. Haha. Limited time to go out eh? LoL. So wanna date me? Sunday is the only day!

Last Sunday night, I went to Sunset bistro with Jo-ey to catch up some time and chat, since she's going off to Belgium and me to Singapore.

We ordered this drink called the"Wild thing", our intension is not to drink, but to try how is it taste like because there they have a lot of funny names. So, we tembak-ed one and ordered the "Wild thing" In the end, it's very sour. LoL.

The Wild Thing, Tada!

And today, early in the morning, me and her went up to Penang Hill to hang out again. Today was a good day, I've managed to take a couple of great pictures. We went up there at 9 morning and it was raining last night. So the whole penang was covered with mist, even the mainland. Awesome-ness.






Do click on those pictures to enlarge and leave some comments!
Some looks like open burning in Penang, but it's all mist!

Jo-ey and Me
(My double chin! Sigh)

Cool beetle I found!

After that, I went to IELTS workshop and back!
Haha that's all. She's going to Belgium and me to Singapore! Bye bye!

Back to IELTS!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009