Twitter
RSS

Congrats

First of all, Congrats to SPM people! Congrats Congrats Congrats!

The news spread like wild fire to Sg until the ends of the earth! Haha.

Well, now I'm using Alarize laptop to online now, I'm in China town! Haha. Thanks Rize! I just came back from Sentosa and Vivo City. We had fun! At first, it was raining, but after that it turned out to be a good weather! LoL. Thank God!

These pictures were all taken by Alarize, pictures from my cam other days okay? Haha. Because she needs to go cells already and I need to go back!

Till then, Bye Bye!

Merlion!



LUGE skyride and Go-kart!


Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009