Twitter
RSS

Updates

It's been long time since I updated about my happenings. LoL.

Since I'm free, I'll update now. I dunno where should I start from. Hmmmm.

We had a small BBQ gathering after Christmas, which is on 29th of Dec last year. This time was really cool. I had my first time of BBQ-ing under the rain. Haha. Cool right? We started up fire under the rain. After praying for the rain to stop, by faith we started the party! LoL. And in the end, rain stopped and we had a cozy and wonderful night. For pictures and details, go to Melvin's blog.

Then on New year's eve, I went to play badminton with my sifu, Melissa, Nicholas, Aaron and Melvin. We had a great time too. We went Baskin after our lunch. Yea, had so much fun there with the dry ice. Then it's watch night service. Wss really bless by Sis Theressa Greenhall and her husband.

New Year day. I did nothing much there. Except went out to have a late lunch with Jenny in Sunrise McD. Discussed with her about Uni stuff and catching up some time. LoL. At least better than staying at home miserablely. I had dinner with auntie from Scotland and God blessed me that night! Haha.

Weekends as usual. Ignite and church. Watched Bed Time Stories. It was superb! I learned some basic guitar stuff too! Haha.

On Monday (5/1) me and Jo-ey went to Ms Lai's house and hang out with her and Joel. Had so much fun there, fellowshipping and all. Then at night, me, Ivan, Ben, Melvin and Aaron went out to have dinner to celebrate Aaron's Bday. We fattened him with 2 pieces of Secret Recipe's cakes. Haha. Picture, I'll grab it from Melvin soon.

Tuesday went out with Chang Tai. Nothing much! =)

Thats all I guess. I'm going down to KL soon! HAHA. Sunway, here I come! =D

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009