Twitter
RSS

Just for the sake of blogging

I feel like blogging, but I dunno what to blog. So, I'm here just for the sake of blogging. LoL.

Really, holiday had been great so far, except for those boring parts. LoL.

Chinese new year is COMING, Are you guys ready? Haha.
I miss KL ler actually. Wish I can go there again

Oh ya, I'm going down KL again after Chinese New Year to enroll myself in an entrance exam and then July going down to KL again for MAN UTD pre-season tour! =D

Haha Ya, how random huh.. LoL

Comments (2)

hey, u really goin 4 tat mu preseason tour?! bring me along le!! haha..

yea mostly.. lol

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009