Twitter
RSS

Blessed Bday Aaron!

"Who's in the house yo?" and "Ah mah de house" and "Crystal Ball or Bola"

Those were the phrase that when I hear someone saying it, they must be referring to Aaron Khoo! Haha. Well, tmrw (Monday) is his bday! Sweet 16! To be honest, me and him were friends for like 1 year plus only. But as though we have been friends for like years. Haha. Anyway, he has been great friend to me, encourages me when I'm down, helps me with the Word of God too.

That's him first on your left!
(Aaron, Abel, Me and Matthew)

"Aaron, first of all, congrats on your PMR! Blessed bday and Happy Sweet 16! Haha. May the Lord bless you abundantly in the years to come. God bless you and all the best for form 4! "

For Ignite Youth recap on what we did on 2008, this is the video, enjoy!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009