Twitter
RSS

Blessed Bday Bro!

Today is my brother's bday! Haha. This year, I can tell you, He got a lot of present lo. First camera, next get to eat seafood and many more. LoL. I want a new camera also don't have. Have to stuck with my old cannon. LoL. Anyway Blessed bday bro! He is the one that helps me to download movies and all. Cause I'm an IT idiot but then, he's good at it! Serious! Haha.

Thats my bro! I'm not the only one tam chiak ok? He is too! But then cannot grwo fat eh, so gifted! LoL. People always say my bro should become melvin's bro and edwin should become my brother. LoL.

Anyway Blessed bday ya! Guai guai tak chek, read bible. =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009