Twitter
RSS

Ipoh Guys came to Penang!

Haha! I had so much fun in these 2 days (Tuesday and Wednesday). Of course, my money also goes all the way out in these 2 days. I spent a lot on food. LoL.

Yea, we went to eat chicken rice (behind SXI), saw William there. The chicken rice was superb. Then I brought them to Port Jetty there to have desert. Then we went to Queens for FISH SPA (my very first time trying it) and for a movie Australia.

Them

Marian and Yang Shi

These 2 pairs of legs are definitely not mine, I have healthy feet. Unlike them. LOL.

Us.
We also went to Ananda for Tandoori and then burger. LoL

And my money also goes to food like:
Seafood platter (Ipoh doesnt have any Manhattan)

Us again.

Next is about Boon Kent. He slept so soundly in my house. So, I took a video of him! LoL
Be sure switch on your SPEAKER as loud as possible. LOL. I'm so dead, but everyone does snore right? LoL.




bye and ENJOY =)

Comments (3)

omg.. u r so bad.. haha..

What the hell, What the hell, What the hell arghhh dowan talk to you alreeady, dowan bring u around ipoh anymore!!!! sobz!!!!

Boon Kent,
hahah don cry ler, she loves it!!! ^^
Alexson
wat wor? ppl snores right? hehee

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009