Twitter
RSS

Hello 2009

My 2008 can be said is the most wonderful and meaningful year - BY FAR.

All these while, I have been looking forward for new year as in last time. But in 2008, I dunno why, I wanna stay in 2008 although I know there are more and better to come. Serious. Showers upon showers of blessings, love from God and friends just moved me. Even as I type this, I dunno why my tears starting to shed.

2008 had been a great great year to me. That year is the year I grew up a lot in the word of God. I would like to say a word of THANK YOU too all my friends and God! You guys rock my life.

I'm now excited for 2009 (I'm facing the reality that I need to move on =]), yearning for more of HIM, improving myself in character wise. Sorry, if I offended any of you guys in 2008. Forgive me okay? I'll change to be a better person this year.

This year 2009, is a new year for me for my tertiary education as 99% I will take up medicine soon. So well yea, I need prayer!

Oh ya, God really blessed me even on the first day of the year. Serious. You can ask me what had happened when you see me. I was like WOW, Thank God for that blessing and I'm glad that I made the right choice on the last day of 2008. =D

I miss this! I mean, how many times in your life that you are able to climb up to the roof of Disted Hall? LOLOLOL

How many times in your life that you are able to kiss Ms Jenny again? lol

And how many times again, that we can meet up to play ping pong like we play it every Friday during long hour break?

How many times that we have the opportunity to hike up to the inner waterfall again and get involved in big events like Floral Fest with Malaysian Nature Society? as it is a restricted water catchment area.

And how many times in your life again that you're able to meet great friends like them? (Mich, Jenny, Jo-ey, Ms Lai (lecturer + friend) and many more......)

I miss all those moments in 2008. I'll cherish it!

And of course Ignite Youth has been going so personal to me. I love them, they helped me to grow more in the word of God!

Hello 2009! I will walk through it by Faith and keeping my eyes on Jesus!

POST ON CAMP BELOW

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009