Twitter
RSS

Ignite Youth Camp 2008

Hey people, as I promised to my readers one month ago, here are SOME of the pictures of the camp. Sorry for that late. Not because I'm lazy or what (Well partly, I'm lazy) but there were way many pictures taken during the camp. William, Joseph and Melvin plus my camera took around 2500 pictures in 3 days. LoL. Can you imagine that? Have to sort out and all. So today I'm in the mood to do it and pick few nicer ones.

Anyway this is a review of what the camp site is about - Click here for video

And then this is what happened during the camp do go read the Report in Ignite Youth Blog.

And this video is a summary of the pictures taken during the camp. Enjoy!


As for random pictures, Enjoy!
Because they were too many, I also dunno how to sort it out, so I think this is the best way. =)

Upon Arrival



Dining Time


Games





Services, Sessions and Alter Call





Sceneries






Top Rated Photos






I still have one section, X-RATED + Super FUNNY photos. Haha. But then cannot post it up yet ler, have to ask permission first. But then, I'm sure that the actors all don't mind me sharing with you guys. So stay tuned for the photos. LoL.

Overall, this camp was awesome. I had a great time there. Thank God for that. Had some comfirmations with God. =) Hope I'm able to serve again and attend camp of 2009. Praise the Lord!

I think this is the longest post for this new year 2009. LOL.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009