Twitter
RSS

I'm back!

LoL. Yea, I'm back from KL and Ipoh. I had so much fun there! This is my first time travelling alone (Alone here referring to NO parents, NO older adults, NO seniors, NO teachers)! Only me and Chang Tai. Haha.

This trip, there were so much fun and food. LoL. So I decided to tell you guys about my trip first. When I'm free, I'll tell you more about what I ate. It's more like a food marathon when I was in Ipoh. Thanks to my tourguide Jia Xian and Boon Kent.

We travlled around KL only by train and by walking.
Friday
Hotel > KLCC > Times Square > Petaling Street > KLCC > Hotel

Saturday
Hotel > KLCC > KL Convention Centre > KLCC > Help Uni College > Help Residency > Hotel > Pudu > Ipoh

Then Sunday and Monday is just merely travel around Ipoh town for FOOD. LoL.

Just Enjoy the photos =)
















Thats all about KL. Tmrw will be Ipoh time! LoL

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009