Twitter
RSS

Updates

I'm sorry for not updating that frequently anymore, cause I was really busy with God's work and my own work. I'm still alive and super happy cause I'm serving a wonderful FATHER.

I'm now:
-Looking for place to stay when i get down to KL this sept.
-Thinking when to resign, since JT has resigned. LOL.
-Preparing the stuff and myself for Room77, its gonna be awesome!
-Helping out people in their studies for free.
-Still working in Starbucks as usual.
-Trying to find time to have a mass cleaning for my room.
-Very HAPPY and I thank God for His favor upon me. And I'm happy cause you know why =)
-Got a very new assignment from God, which I'm still figuring out which 7 God is referring to. Hmmm.

That's all I guess. Haha. I pray that may all of you have an awesome week ahead cause we're Greatly blessed, Highly favored and deeply loved by God! GBU!

Room77 is coming so soon!
Transformer too! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009