Twitter
RSS

Hello People!

I'm now blogging from the Gardens Starbucks. I went to SEGi Kota Damansara just now and my jaws literally dropped. Not because of girls larh, but the campus is super duper BIG. LoL. Serious, it's bigger than Chung Ling High Schl.

Anyway, my parents paid the fees already and from now, just gonna believe in God that HE'll provide and by faith I accepted the offer. So I'll be studying Master of Pharmacy 2 years in KL and 2 years in Sunderland, UK. Haha. So remember me in your prayer ya, thanks much!

So that's all about it. Got to go grab my BURGER KING. YAY! FINALLY!

Argh, ManU vs Msia 11 tickets all sold out. Got to grab it in gurney when i get back!

Bye Bye! Have fun people!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009