Twitter
RSS

Bon Vayage!

At first I was very tired eh, but then the message tones just rang in my notebook. So I got up and check. LoL. Chat with Melvin and just realised, tmrw Fenny and Daisy is going back to Palembang! So I would love to dedicate this post to them, I dunno why, just feel like want to blog about it I guess.

Fenny and Daisy were the first 2 friends I made when I went to Singapore. We went to the zoo, science centre together with Alarize and many more. We had fun. And I'm very very amazed by their love and faith towards God, I respect! I noticed the way they pray and talk to God, I can literally feel the presence of God on the spot. They were great people and I hope to visit them someday in Palembang! Besides, they are my blog loyal readers so they will sure to read this eh, so don't mind putting effort writing this post for them. LoL.

That's us in the Science Centre
Alarize, Me, Daisy and Fenny

Daisy, Fenny, Rize and me (I look fat, LoL)

Anyway, safe journey back ya, will definitely be able meet you Daisy (and hopefully Fenny) and celebrate your 20th Birthday with you and Rize when I visit Sg this mid August cause you'll be back by then. (I know you're gonna kill me cause I revealed your age =p HAHAHA). Anyway, I would love to go to Palembang someday to travel and visit you people. Have fun spending time with your family. Will keep you both in my prayers! God bless you! Take care!

This guy here reminds me of King Julian, He always jual mahal in the sense that he doesnt want to look at the camera eh, He will just turn his head towards the side when you try to take a picture of him. LOL.

I miss this guy, I wonder how is he doing now in Singapore zoo!

Comments (2)

Hai Ming...
First of all, edit " IT " plis *coughcough*
hehe -jokes-
Thanks for your post and pray for me n fen.
We are very excited on this holiday..
Till we meet again Mingggg....
off to Changi````

Heyyyy! hahaha have fun ya this holiday, have an awesome bonding time with your family. GBU! Yeah I will. Great! take care! =D

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009