Twitter
RSS

Updates

I'm still alive and doing great if you guys wondering because I haven't been much updating my blog. Anyway, it was an awesome week for me, though my ManU suffered a defeat in Rome.

Well, I didn't do much things except working and going to church. As usual, Friday prayer meeting and Ignite plus Sunday service were all awesome. God is really good. I go church with high expectation that God will do something great and new and God really did.

Oh ya, Thursday, we had a surprise birthday for Kylie! Hahaha. She was shocked! And I scored this assignment better than my biology! Yayayayayay! HAHAHA.

Working was okay as well, with great people to work with. And I'm so blessed. Just to share with you guys, I actually escaped from snapshot last night. LOL. I will always commit my working to God eh, HIS favour and blessing and all on my workings. So last night, somehow amazingly, snapshot came when I was in the storeroom (car park) to grab some stock. Haha. And my MOD and collegues were in the stores and facing the snapshots. I don't want to comment about how they did, but I think I'll be shaky if I'm the one facing snapshot, cause he'll ask lots of questions, the drinks that we make must be accuarate within certain range in terms of temperature and weight. Because I'm so called still new, haven't been much reading about coffees, I don't think I can answer them well. LoL. Anyway, really thank God that HE placed me doing things at the right time.

Another thing is, I got my new notebook! And praise God, I got it for free. Thank God and thanks to my dad and uncle which came back from Singapore.

That's all about it. Tmrw I'll be going down KL to pay up my schl fees, remember me in your prayer ya! Thanks and have an awesome week ahead!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009