Twitter
RSS

Shopping!

This is my first time since "dunno when" I spent so much on a day. LoL. First, I got my hair cut at Hair Impression. Then went to Midland with Melvin and bought a webcam and headset with mic. Then I went to Starbucks to get a 4C coffee press for my dad. I plan to give that to my dad in this upcoming Fathers' day.

I'll post all the pics up soon, about all the things that I got and bought. LoL.

Going KL tmrw midnight! Haha. Bye people!

For pictures on the night outing with Ivan, Melvin and Steph, Click here. We had fun playing with Ivan's Alpha 300 series and lights. LOL.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009