Twitter
RSS

Good times!

Today, one of my friend went down to Melacca for Multimedia University. And finally, Penang has got the peace that everyone needed. LOL. Haha, When she laughs, the whole Gurney atrium will get to hear her voice. LoL. She's none other than Michelle Anne. Well, we used to do stupid stuff, like climbing up to Disted rooftop, playing jokes and pranks during class and many more. But I don't get to hang out much with her recently cause time doesn't really permit. Anyway, meet Michelle Anne, loud speaker. LoL.

This was beginning of the year, Maddy, Mich, Jo-ey, me and MsLai

Hahaha, I love this cause I jumped the highest. Mich is the one on the other end of me (right).

Mich, I know you'll read this! Haha. Make sure you be good when you get there ya! No more party but study. All the best in everything you do and take care. Will always keep you in my prayer, God bless you! =) Have fun!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009