Twitter
RSS

"Understanding Book Of Revelation"

"Understanding Book of Revelation" seminar/teachings has finally come to an end. Thanks Pastor Reggie, hope to hear from you soon! One word - It was a bomb! Man, I just wish and hope that God will just keep continue teaching me more and more in all one day, the insights, I just wanna see how and the way God see things. Truly HE is awesome. And everything went well for me.

Been busy, be it church or work. But this week is a rest week for me. Because I've been working many hours without proper sleep and rest and this week is super HOT. So I !can feel that tmrw I will fall sick, so keep me in your prayer ya. Thanks much.

Take care and God bless you

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009