Twitter
RSS

Work + Relax

Hey people, I'm back. Just some brief updates for you guys.

Monday, I went to Hunza for the special fasting service. It is good to fast! The key to everything is Prayer and Fasting. Although you may be hungry a little bit, but it's worth it, especially your heart desires to see souls to be saved for this month of December. I pray that the gospel will spread like a fire speed throughout the whole Malaysia.

Later, I went to B-Suite to meet my friends that I used to work with. Haha. Then went Queens to catch up time with Gan. LoL. Nothing much on Monday.

Tuesday, I went to Simon's house to help him out with refrencing. It was eye-straining with all the scientific name of the filus plant. But I've learned a lot of things! Thank you Ms Lai for introducing me this job. It is good! I'll babysit Joel okay? Hahahaha.

Wednesday which is today! I went out with my grandded for dim sum. Later I picked Jo-ey up from college and headed to botanic gardens to jog. It's been a while I last sweat. LoL. Then after buying lunch for my grandad and teman him, we went to watch Transporter 3. It was a good film. However, story line is a bit of boring. His driving skills were very good. Haha. Just watch if you have the time and if you're 18 and above. Haha. Oh ya, I saw Kwan Ann! Haha We chatted a while and all, met Gabriel and Andrew in the Big Apple donut. Welcome back kwan ann!

Battle of the cuteness starting soon. Haha.

Oh ya, camp updates, please go to Ignite Blog. Thanks. I lazy to update here. In total, I've learned how to put my burden on the cross. Praise God! =)

Click to enlarge! =)

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009