Twitter
RSS

Floral Fiesta

Okay, I miss the camp a lot! God moved us in the camp! I will not update about camp yet because I will update about it in Ignite Blog. I'm still preparing the report and praying about it. So stay tuned. Yesterday was the first day of Floral Fest. Yesterday was a bit boring. All I did is to just sit in the booth and promoting Malaysian Nature Society (MNS) stuff. Pictures for yesterday (the pictures are all those that I love using my OLD IXUS 400 Canon that gives nearly the effect of DSLR cam) :

Thank God William, Melvin, Aaron, Michelle came by and jadi William's modal for his photo shooting using his DSLR cam. LoL. Will upload more pictures when I have all of them from William.

Michelle posing! LOLOLOL








Then second day (today), it was AWESOME. I have to jaga little kids and hike up to the inner waterfall. It was superb! Scenery was BEAUTIFUL.








After lunch (MCD Yumm), we did the fun with flour thingy. We moulded wet flour into shapes like roses and all. It was Fun! Hee. Stay tuned for MORE pictures of Floral Fest and Ignite Youth Camp in Facebook.

Bye

Comments (5)

Hmm. Why no pictures of Miss Independent eh? Lol

wooi.. why u always love to shoot me wan? zzz T.T

Lol. I'm just asking something which other people will ask also. It's something normal right? Hehe. What happen to my baby picture??

yea VERY NORMAL.. LoL.. ouhh haha after the floral fest, the battle is ON! lolatimu

What is lolatimu? Is it a name?

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009