Twitter
RSS

2nd Chance

Kam Shia Chu!

Yes, I admit, I wasn't really happy and kinda disappointed with what I get. Of course, thank you to you all that cheered me up! Haha. Of course, thank you Lord Jesus for comforting me as well.

I got Tertiary Entrance Ranking of 84.80 upon 100. I actually wanted and hope to get at least 85. Haha. Less 0.2. LoL. But anyway, I did my part and God did HIS part as well, by blessing me the wisdom and strength and protection during the course of the exams.

After going out with William to eat the Koay Teow soup, and had a talk with Ms Lai and of course lots of cheering from Jo-ey and praying to God, I'm definitely better! I'm just gonna make the best out of my result and I believe HE's going to help me to find a medical schl too! Thank You God! =)

Really Kam Shia Chu!

And I didn't know that my blog's birthday was 11 days ago! Haha. Belated bday blog! You have been great, serving me as a tool to share, spread the gospel and to let me crap! Haha.

More to come =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another 2nd Chance I want to talk about is the Christmas Musical Drama Presentation!

I want to invite you! Yes you! My friend, reader to come and celebrate Christmas with us by coming to the Penang First AOG Christmas Drama Presentation!

Venue: Dewan Sri Pinang
Date: 19th 20th 21st December 2008
Time 7.30pm


Please come any of the day. You will surely be bless by the testimony. This drama is inspired by a true living testimony for what God has done. Come and enjoy! Your view towards Christmas will surely change! Christmas is about HIS grace and mercy and LOVE!

Any enquiry? Do leave a message or comment in the chatbox! =)

Kam Shia Chu!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009