Twitter
RSS

Blessed bday Glorianne

Blessed bday in advance! LoL. May God bless all your undertakings abundantly! GBU and All the best for your Uni. Haha. I know I love to annoy you and Ashvinii in those days. Haha. And thank you for everything like teaching me math during the very last minutes, fetching me back once in a while and all. I appreciate it! =) Don't worry, tmrw TER sure 90 and above dee eh!

Birthday girl on my right in the picture, which is your left! LOL.

Haha. Your birth date is so meaningful, the result day dropped on your bday! Haha. Your TER will be the best present ever! Take care!

Comments (5)

WOW!!Didn't think you'd do it.I really thought you were joking.LOL.But thanks yea.It's a good enough gift=].Thanks for the thought.And don't go saying about me getting high TER and all ler.Seriously...ur giving me too high hopes.But, hey whose saying you're not gonna get it though=p.You just might=D

Anyway all the best tomorrow yea=]GBU!!!!

oh yea...and i won't forget you guys when i wish for something tomorrow=D And no matter what the results may be take it as God's plan.His way of showing us the right path to take.HE'll never leave us=].

and you were not annoying ash and me ok.in fact, you added fun to the atmosphere.we got together to be friends and we will stay friends.we must keep in touch though.promise??=p
thx again for the post!!^^

Hahah! I'm here to wish you too Gloriane! LOL! Happy b'day in advance ya! And... just like what chia ming wrote.. Your result will be the best present ever! =)

thx juanita=]
hope it turns out well for all of us^^

HAHAHA.. you're welcome!!!! aiya, u sure can wan ler, me not sure eh.. hahahha nahh, i love to annoy u both.. LOL All the best ya!

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009