Twitter
RSS

Christmas Dinner 2008

Last night, Christmas dinner was nice. Food is nice, crazy-ness is there, vain pot also there! Haha. I'll just let the picture do the talking. LoL. I'm lazy.

Melvin and me


This is Gladys version of respect. LoL

Gladys!


LOL I love this picture, we look like as though we were the "
mafia"
Aaron, Abel and me

Me and Aaron

Ben and me



This is super duper funny! We follow the girls way of cam whoring by taking pictures through the mirror of the toilet! But Melvin says it's the girls that follow us to cam whore this way!

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

The end.
As I promised, I will post up the camp photos and the Drama presentation soon

Comments (1)

28/11/08,我会去NS咯。。希望你会来我的家来祝福我咯,真得很舍不得你们咯。。期待咯。。我会在1/1/09回来。我的贴还举办了投选活动咯。。。来参加咯。。期待你的影子咯。。要来我家,扫地一下。。我把锁匙交给你咯

wao..just 1 year ,... u have chenge a lot ... gluck

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009