Twitter
RSS

Blessed Bday Dedications

First of all, Blessed Christmas to all of you there! It's Jesus birthday 2000 years ago!
Thank you Lord Jesus for the cross. It's by the grace and mercy and love of God, I'm still alive here.

I am what God says I am and I can do what God says I can do!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is my old friend, Lydia Choo! Remember her? Haha. She last time very sotong eh (sotong = blur) LoL. Haha. Whenever I see her, I think of exams. Cause she always sit behind of me during exams eh. Haha. Well, she's a Christmas baby and she's very fair, like an english lady!

"Blessed Christmas and Blessed Bday Lydia! Have a great day ahead! May God bless all your undertakings abundantly in the days to come! Thanks for everything during schooling days, you helped me a lot! Take care and all the best in everything you do!"

Lydia is the one in blue pinafore! Haha

Happy Bday!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009