Twitter
RSS

Time to Think

Again. Time flies I tell you. I mean serious, time actually flies really fast. A while we are celebrating Chinese New Year and now we are near the end of year 2008 already, which makes me getting tensed and frustrated.

Well, a year has past and I don't really know what I want to take up next. I mean, I know I want to do medicine, but where? and how? I don't wanna leave Penang island because it's full with friends and foods!

  1. PMC is definitely out, because it costs you near to one million to take up medicine there.
  2. Aimst. Nice, near to Penang. But it's hard to get in as they give their foundation students the priority first.
  3. IMU. It's kinda cheap, but I scared that I can't get in because they want high TER scorer.
  4. Monash KL. It's expensive and near half a milllion.
And my father doesnt want to help to decide for me! God, please help me! I might go for Aimst first. If don get, go IMU and third year, transfer credit to Monash.

If everything goes wrong, I'll just have to say goodbye to medicine because God has a better plan. How I wish I don't have to study, plainly just work at church and just enjoy the services and the conferences. LoL.

Need prayer. Thanks.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009