Twitter
RSS

Random Pictures

LoL. I tried using photoshop. It was tough. Anway, there are a few photos I want to highlight which are really nice.

I love this picture. Dunno why, maybe it's because of my hair?Joking. LoL
I love this picture because of the expression.
photo by: Michelle Tan

This is really cool. I just feel relax while looking at it. LoL.
photo by: Melvin Teoh

I don't think this is that nice. Anyway, my first try. LOL

This is really nice. LoL
photo by: Melvin Teoh

Spot the difference?

Anyway, I still need help on it. Feel free to comment! Thanks.
Gosh, I'm getting sentimental? LoL

Comments (2)

haha...the 3rd pic is kinda cool actually. u should try to mirror the starbucks then it'll look like as if it was taken from the outside. XD

i think the difference in the 5th pic is the 2nd one is a little smudge and the little choco particle are gone. =(

hahahax.. thanks.. i believe its a great start huh? LoL.. hahax yupp.. but still dunno how to do yet.. LoL..

LoL.. yea.. true.. LoL

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009