Twitter
RSS

=) =( ??

I should be happy or sad I also dunno. LoL.

Presentation next week. To be honest, I don't like my group leader. Not telling which subject and who. Later ISA. Hahax. It's not I don't like ler, I mean I respect her and do whatever she wants and request. I have test foo this monday and supposingly today, she wants my slides by today. So I have to rush everything. I don't mind still. The only thing I mind is SHE's COCKY!

Oh well, I prefer my gang. LoL. Anyway, still have to work though! Tmrw is weekends!! Hahax!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009