Twitter
RSS

Biology of the day - Clonning

Yes, clonning. I've just realised that when we clone, even it is plants or animals or even human, we actually created a life form. We created LIFE!

However in the Bible, Genesis 1:27

"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them."

So does it mean that we can create human? Who gives us the right to create a clone of human, as we know, clones are life too! So today, I was thinking about this all the time. Is it okay to clone human? As in don't talk about ethical stuff, I'm now here referring, Does God say is it okay to clone His creation?
Any Comments?

Meet my clone!

This is the first clone, Dolly!

Can human clone? Your pick! But to me, I don't think so!

Comments (6)

This comment has been removed by the author.

My own view is no, we shouldn't clone. I mean it's really scary to see two of Chia Mings.

Put everything aside, imagine two guys trying to get the same girl and there's a clone. How nice right?

But it would be terrible if there's a clone of me. I don't want my clone to have the same look like me neither I want a husband that is a clone? Haha.

So in other words, I am happy and thankful that God only created one of me =)

~Rize~

each and everyone of us are different from each other. and that makes us so special. you wouldn't be special already if there is a clone of you. rite?

on second thought. if there were a clones of me. they'll probably have to do all my chores and homeworks. wahahhaha. work and make money for me. slave me. lolololol. nah juz kidding.=P

yaya, no to clonning, against God's will.

But then to be honest, it'll be cool if we had clones of ourself. Think of it, all of the times when we wished we could split ourself to be at 2 places at the same time. Or to have a spare set of organs.

Just a thought. I don't consider clonning as creating life. It's rather making copies of life. To create is to make something unique from nothing. Thus the word "creative".

Rize, yea trueeee.. there is a purpose from God for creating us in unique way...

Mel, true. thats why we're special!

Ed, LOL.. chimm lorh u.. yea.. thats why only God can create us something special out of nothing.. Pro! but clonning is making copies of life. We copied life! If we clone means we are copy cat? LoL

Means we are copy cats of God is we clone His creation. Hahaha

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009