Twitter
RSS

Memorable Stuff that We(SAM) did on the last day!

Before I update you on my two lecturers on this coming Monday, here's a few snapshots for you to enjoy. LoL.

Mayhem to Jay Wyn's shirt. Muahahaha


Yea, we actually climbed up to the schl hall building through the big big air-cond ventilator. Mr President saw us too and then asked us to come back down. Thanks to Michelle! =.= LoL








Then, this picture, I love it. It's from Jeshua and Lai Boon's gang. They are too free after having lunch with lecturers and they did this! Swt. Hahax. Cool ehh.


Lastly, my friends - both from January and March group!

I simply just HEART them!


Bye for now.
Finals, I'm coming!
FINALS, BRING IT ON!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009