Twitter
RSS

My Baby is Back!

Yea, my baby is back. My hot sexy baby is back! LoL. My computer has just discharged from Melvin's house. LoL. How did it get sick? I dunno. I was actually installing photoshop cs3 downloaded from the net. While installing, an error occured and just tell me that virus is attacking and all. Then suddenly my wallpaper change into the "radioactive danger" sign. I was like so scared and I prayed about it to God. LoL. This computer was a present from parents last Christmas. Not more than a year. If spoil, I mer habis? Sure kena scold wan! LoL. Then, I sent it to Doctor Melvin the next day, and he reformatted everything and now my computer is healthy once again! LoL.

My computer in ICU

My baby is back at home! =)

Melvin doesnt only make my computer healthy once again, he somemore added all the applications that I need. LoL. Nice right this IT doctor? Hahax. Anyway, thanks Melvin.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009