Twitter
RSS

Random.. LoL

hey guys.. m back.. after days of running out of ideas.. i finally got things to post.. LoL.. well.. how have u guys been doing this week? good? i bet so.. LoL.. well.. today, im gonna talk about few things.. LoL..

yesterday, crytal ball was like so blur.. he talked to me through MSN.. den u showed me his lansi pic! i say send it to me ler.. then he was challenging me.. he really send and try to cancel it when i try to accept.. but fail.. den i challenged him again.. den in the end i accepted it and he didn noe bout it.. i think he wasn't paying attention *maybe watch cha boh gua hahax.. jkjk* den i finally got it! so may i proudly present u aaron khoo aka prince roN aka crystal ball... *clap hands*


aint he handsome cute sexy and lansi? LoL

den today.. hmm.. well yea.. today at college.. was too boring.. den i drew something during my math class.. hahax.. wanna see? LoL..


see.. i use my graphic calculator to draw it! LoL I love u!

haha.. too bored dee i guess.. LoL

For the content below.. please do not read if you're 18 and below..

den.. after college.. went to secret recipe with friend.. haha. that fella.. so dirty minded!.. i ordered a alphabets fries den.. u noe lar.. that fella go and write something on my plate.. LoL

my friend wrote..



my friend seriously somethin wrong dee wan ler *u noe wat i mean.. hahax*.. LoL
den went home.. time flies huh? * u noe wat i mean* LoL.. well thats all for my today..
will blog tmrw k? LoL.. take care yea.. God bless..

Comments (0)

Post a Comment

Thank You

All Rights reserved.

If you wish to "jack-sparrow" any media or contents from this blog, please do inform the owner of this blog. The owner will not be held for any responsibilities if there should be any problem of copying any media or content from this blog.

© Chia-Ming 2007-2009